Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SST Part 6

SST records is back and on the attack..If you don't much about what bands were on the label than than you might want to read this great piece here...... <.....<<
So anyways the article hopefully if you did read it covers about everything up until the 90s .. now which personally I think myself had some really interesting albums that just virtually went unnoticed by both the mainstream and people that actually bough alot of the music back when they were on the top..

A couple of these I am, going to throw down on this here place for you listening enjoyment..
but first as a bonus as always were going to get to a couple of albums that actually didnt even get released for what reason is unsure but when i was following the label on a monthly basis I was lucky enough to get my hands on 2 cds in 2003 from the bands Hor and Fastagato...
Both are quite excellent and feature of course Greg Ginn on guitar amongst other things..

check it!


No comments: