Sunday, August 10, 2008

CP35-3016 Black Triangle Abbey Road


From another source... In 1983, Toshiba-EMI Japan released CP35-3016: the first official Beatles CD, but quickly withdrew it from sale after legal problems. Four years later, a new EMI version of the CD was created and released worldwide. CP35-3016 (often called the "black triangle" version in reference to the label artwork) has less dynamic-range (cd-mastering) compression, treble emphasis and consequently more hiss than the later version(s). It is generally held in high regard as a remarkable transparant and natural sounding version of the 1969 'Abbey Road' album.

So anyway..I uploaded this in the best quality I could for file size purposes
MP3 Lame 320-kbps Some time in the future when I get a better file saving site I will upload
this in wav format which I would of course say is slightly better in quality..
but for now...Part 1 Part 2
Crank up That Hiss!!!!

1 comment:

hanli said...

Thanks a heap man!! :)